Home > About Us > School Learning for Life Programme (LLP)
School Learning for Life Programme (LLP)
Learning for Life Programme (LLP) - T-CAPs
- NurTuring Caring Thinkers, Adventurous Learners and Passionate Contributors @ Huamin through Community Service & Student Leadership Development in Education for Sustainable Development (ESD).
- HMPS is the first UNESCO Associated Schools Project Network, or ASPnet School in Singapore. The school's focus is on ESD, namely in the domains of Culture and Environment.
- Encompasses the school's efforts in developing 21CC, encouraging the arts and culture, as well as in promoting and keeping the environment clean and green. The focus on Community Service and Student Leadership will thus support and strengthen our efforts towards ESD.
Learning for Life Programme (LLP) - Visual Arts
- The C.A.P.s (Creative Arts Programme) provides the opportunity for all students to experience a comprehensive range of visual arts proficiencies. These include Ceramics, Print Making, Clay Tile Relief, Sculpture and Art Appreciation.
- Integrated project work in the VA Curriculum engages students in their arts learning experiences, through collaboration and active learning.
- These projects help our students to deepen their learning and allow them to make meaningful connections between the various subjects, such as recycling in Science, culture and values in CCE and digital art in ICT.