School HoursMonday to Thursday : 7.40am - 2.00pm
Friday : 7.40am - 1.00pm
Visitors To The SchoolTo ensure the safety of all our students in the school premises,
it is mandatory that ALL visitors are to:
- Exchange their Identity Card for a Visitor's Pass at the security post:
- Then report to the Admin Centre for assistance after the exchange of passes.
- Visitors who wish to see any teacher are to make an appointment with the teacher prior to the visit so as to ensure that lessons are not disrupted.
Phone Calls to TeachersAll incoming phone calls will be directed to the Admin Centre.
Teachers will be unreachable during school curriculum hours except for urgent matters. This is to prevent disruption to lessons. Messages will be taken by the admin staff and handed over to the teachers after 2.00 p.m.
Local Student AdmissionPrimary One Registration for Academic Year 2018.
- Please visit the MOE Website for the latest information – www.moe.gov.sg
- Please complete the Wait list - Request for Adminssion into Huamin Primary School and submit it to the Admin Centre together with student’s latest result slips.
- Students will be given a place only if there is a suitable vacancy.
International Student Admission
- All international students will have to take and pass the QT/AEIS exam before they are eligible to apply for government primary schools.
- Please visit the MOE Website at www.moe.gov.sg for more information.
Placement is subject to vacancy and results after all eligibility criteria have been met.
Use Of School Premises
Some of our facilities are available for use by the public at government’s special rates subject to the Principal’s approval.
Huamin Primary School
21 Yishun Avenue 11
Huamin School Dental Service
Operating Hours :
Wednesday - Thursday : 8.00am - 5.00pm
Friday : 8.00am - 12.00pm
Lunch Time : 1.00pm - 2.00pm
Tel: 6755 3107
Alternatively, parents may also take their children to the following dental clinics. (Please call to ensure that a dental staff is on duty before going to the clinic)
For any emergencies occurring outside the operating hours, please go to School Dental Centre at:
Health Promotion Board
Level 4, No. 3
Second Hospital Avenue.
Tel No. 6435 3782
1. Yishun Pri School 62574737
2. Northland Pri School 62571152
3. Naval Base Pri School 67565473
4. Xishan Pri School 67530632
5. North View Pri School 67584586
6. Chongfu Pri School 67566429
Please bring along your child’s Birth Certificate and Student Smart Card. Pupil must be accompanied by his/her parent.
School BookshopAsencio Pte Ltd ( Mrs Qiao Hui)
Tel : 9816 8646
Operating Hours :
Monday to Friday
9.30am - 2.30pm (Students only)
11.30am - 2.30pm (Parents)
Office Tel : 6764 3102
Office Fax : 6764 1032
School Uniform Supplier *Asencio Pte Ltd
Tel: 6764 3102
Contact Person: Mdm Yeo
Time : 11am - 2.30pm
Tel : 67472070
School Bus Operator
Huamin Student Care CentreFor more information, please call the number below.
Tel : 6757 0318
Insurance Scheme For Students
- All students are covered against minor injuries sustained while participating in all school activities.
- The school has purchased Basic coverage for all students. The insurance premium for each child is paid by the school.
- The school also purchased enhanced coverage as a rider for students involved in high-risk CCA sports such as hockey and floorball.
The Edusave SchemeThe Edusave Scheme is awarded to all Singaporean Citizens.
Please visit the MOE Website www.moe.gov.sg for more information.
MOE Financial Assistance Scheme
- The Ministry of Education Financial Assistance Scheme provides financial assistance for needy Singaporean students.
- Eligibility Criteria and Application Procedure
(From 1 April 2017)
Not applicable as students do not need to pay school fee
Standard Misc. Fees:
Full waiver of $6.50 per month
Free textbooks and school attire
|Students taking school bus:
50% of school bus fares
Students taking public transport:
$120 transport credit per annum
The student must be a Singapore Citizen and meets one of the following conditions
- The family's gross household income does not exceed $2500 per month; or
- The family's per capita income does not exceed $625 per month; or
- The family receives social welfare aid under the Ministry of Community, Youth and Sports Public Assistance Scheme (PAS) and the head of household has an official registration pass for social welfare aid; or
- The student is a resident of one of the welfare homes or organisations shown in Annex A.
Please complete the application form and submit to the Admin Centre together with supporting documents as stated in the form. The school will process the application and inform the parents/guardian of the outcome.